Sunday, October 5, 2014

Challenge # 155 Highlights

Thank you everyone for playing in last week's Food and Drink Challenge.  You had wonderful creations to share and here are some highlights for you!

#8 Crafting Vicky


I really loved everything about this card: the design, the colors and the image.  A beautiful card all round.



This was just such a unique card I couldn't not highlight it.  Right down to the fork in detail you almost want to eat it!


I loved her bright colors and fun photos for this layout!
Ladies please grab your badges from the sidebar.
Thanks again to everyone who played along.  I hope you will join us tomorrow for another fun challenge to get your creativity going!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lovecraftingpaper said...

Wow, thank you so much, DT ladies! I am very happy! I enjoyed a lot making this "cake". I'm fond of cooking, you know, but this is the first time I can't eat something I have "cooked"! ;-D
Congratulations to the other winners!
Hugs,

Mariangela

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crafting Vicky said...

Wow I'm over the moon to be part of the top 3!!! Thank you so much and congrats to the others!