Monday, August 12, 2013

Challenge #97 - Four patterns

Hey there peeps,

This weeks challenge comes to you from new mommy to her fourth son, Sarah.
Congratulations Sarah!!! Both mommy and baby are doing well and we send them much love and
hope she gets some sleep soon :)



Your challenge is to use 4 different pattern papers.
You choose how to use those 4 patterns; cover some embellishments as Milena did, simply create with 4 patters or maybe create a shape with 4 different patterns. We look forward to seeing what you make.


Joy
I used 4 different patters to make the shape behind the photo.
I was inspired to create the burst/sun shape by a layout 
I saw on the American Crafts blog recently. 




Lynne

I used a similar design with my patterned papers as Joy having no idea this is what she was going to do.  Too funny!  You know what they say about ladies who scrap together.....







Milena
I decided to do a winter page. I pulled out some chipboard pieces and covered them in different paper.


Barb
I used four different patterns for this two-pager. I have to say, I have a paper addiction! I love it all and can't seem to get enough of it.
 


 


No comments: