Monday, September 17, 2012

Challenge #52 - Fall Into Another Colour Challenge

Good morning everyone. Theresa here and it's time for another challenge. I've been enjoying the cooler morning/evenings which is gearing up for my favourite time of year.... FALL! That time of year where the smell of spice and wood burning fills the cool air and the leaves change colours.

This week I decided to use a fall colour challenge to keep it a bit simple as I've also been quite busy the last few weeks. Using the colours Brown, Orange (or Red) and Green, let's see what we can conjure up!

Once again I created a card and incorporated my favourite fall colours as well as the one thing I don't like the season... cold drizzly rain :(




I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with!
Happy Crafting!


Bronwyn


What says autumn more than bright yellow sunflowers?  My daughter and I planted these months ago and we finally enjoyed the fruit of our labours in the last few weeks.  I couldn't wait to use this older BoBunny paper with these lovely photos. 

Lynne
I love these colors, but I have no fall photos, so I just used them for a "fall" ritual, moving your child into college.  (I also used this same group of photos in a previous challenge.)



6 comments:

scrappymo! said...

You did a fab job using up some of the older Bo Bunny line! I love it when i can use up some of my stash!

The card is so cute! We get that constant drizzle in the fall too but luckily this year we are having an Indian Summer!

Laura Love said...

I didn't see a linky for the Fall challenge... so here is a link to my projects:

http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/2012/09/the-cutting-cafe-fall-projects.html

Thanks! Love the Design Team Samples :)

Em Louise Fairley said...

I too couldn't find the linky, so here's my link...

http://emcards-em.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/fall-butterflies.html

Thanks for a fun inspiring challenge :)

Lynne said...

The Mr LInky is there now. Thank you for pointing out the problem.

Vickie ODell said...

I just found your challenge blog. Love the theme of using the collection that's grown too big for the drawer. My ribbon collection has some ribbon that's 8 years old and now fills many boxes. Thanks for helping me use it up!

tiffany said...

another great challenge, enjoyed playing with this color combo! =)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's